|Home||» Products||» Muscovite Mica Scrap||» Muscovite Mica Scrap|
Muscovite Mica Scrap
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Types of Mica
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Muscovite Mica Scrap
Years of involvement in this domain has enabled us to manufacture, supply and export top-class Muscovite Mica Scrap. These are mainly used in the production of mica flakes and mica powder. The offered mica flakes are widely used in electrical industries for their good insulating property. We store the Muscovite Mica Scrap in our huge warehouses to supply our customers on demand. Furthermore, we are able to offer these scraps in many packaging sizes for the various needs of our customers.
- Paint industry
- Plastic industry
- Rubber industry
- Automotive industry
- Accurate Composition
- Free From Impurities
- Uniform Granules
- Dimensionally Accurate
- Smooth Finish
- Non Conductive
- Heat Resistant
Our offered muscovite mica scrap has irregular lumps of mica that are extracted from mines and are used to manufacture reconstructed mica plates and mica paper.
Used in electrical, plastic, rubber, paint and automotive industries; our manufactured muscovite mica scrap has great insulating properties and other attributes such as accuracy in composition, dimensional accuracy, uniform granules, smooth finish, non-conductive, free from all impurities and heat resistant. Used for making mica flakes and mica powder, we ensure to properly store the scrap in the large-sized warehouses to serve customers worldwide as per their different requirements.
- Ingredients: Mica is muscovite ruby.
- Color: Ruby or white.
- Purity: Minimum 97% scrap mica in 2A & 2B.
- Chemical Compositions: White muscovite mica scrap & ruby (Potassium Aluminum Silicate)
- Thickness: In between 0.007" and 0.100"
- Size: 85% material retained to screen size of ½ inch square.
- Moisture: The material has maximum 0.1% weight, which is determined by putting 15 grams of it at 150°C heat for about one hour.
- Quality: Muscovite mica scrap is absolutely dry, fresh and free from clay, quartz, rust, dust, garnet, iron oxide biotite (black mica) and fines. It is also free from any organic impurities such as paper, straw, plastic, wood or fabric.
- Weight loss & color on firing: The weight loss of muscovite mica scrap at the time of firing as per IMIM 402.7 shall be maximum 4-5%. Also its color will turn into pearl gray or silver gray.
- Packaging: Muscovite mica scrap is packed as per customers’ individual requirements in jute bags, H.D.P., P.P bags.
- Labeling: Marking and labeling is done as per customers’ specifications.