|Home||» Products||» Ruby Mica Flakes||» Ruby Mica Flakes|
Ruby Mica Flakes
Ruby Mica Flakes
Over 10 years of involvement in this domain has enabled us to manufacture, export and supply superior grade Ruby Mica Flakes. These flakes are obtained as fragments from mica sheets. The offered flakes are pure, therefore demanded by plastic, rubber and electronic industries. Our quality controllers examine every batch of Ruby Mica Flakes to ensure high quality products to our customers. We are able to offer these flakes in many quantities as per the demands of our customers.
- Heat resistant
- High insulating properties
- Highly Resistant To Moisture
- Heat, Light And Chemicals
- Prevents Cracks
Our manufactured ruby mica flakes are of superior quality, as these are procured as fragments from the mica sheets. Used in electronic, plastic and rubber industries as pigments, our globally offered silver-colored flakes are pure, heat-resistant, moisture-resistant and prevent cracks due to high insulating properties. Apart from this, these are widely used for regrinding and micronizing for decorative purposes or to manufacture mica board to insulate walls for ultra violet rays, noise or heat prevention.
- Ruby mica flakes are dried completely to prevent from humidity.
- It is then, screened to prevent from dust.
- Existing foreign particles like quartz, bamboo, straw, black mica or other organic & inorganic material are hand-picked and all material is screened again.
- The material now is put in the grinding machine to be sheared.
- Grinned material is then put through a round screen to separate from dust.
- Afterwards, the ruby mica scrap and waste are powdered by grinders like mills, rod, etc. that bring them down to flakes and powder of various sizes from 2-300 mesh. With help of sieve classifiers, both flakes and powder are classified into different mesh sizes.
- Packed in HDP, paper bag or jute bag of different sizes after carefully examining the quality of every mica flake; our offered products are in compliance with international standards.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India